If you have your insurance license, start at STEP
If you do not have your insurance license, skip STEP 1 until you have your license.
We recommend you have two 1" binders. One Training Binder and one Field Binder.
You will also need a field bag or backpack.
Standing Lead Orders - How to place a Standing Lead Order (click here)
Lead Matrix - Learn how to generate 10 Appointments with each lead type (click here)
Schedule - Learn how to set and manage a productive schedule (click here)
Income Calculator - MICROSOFT EXCEL ONLY -Use this tool to calculate your activity level to generate your target Income
(CLICK HERE) Download the Excel file from dropbox after you click the link
Complete the 4 TASKS below to have your Contracting documents submitted to the carriers, full
access to the UniTrust Financial Group Lead System.
- Gather these REQUIRED 6 documents first. You
will need to upload in your contracting kit on Step 2.
- Copy of Your Driver's License -
- Copy of your State Insurance
License - Separate Attachment
- Any Additional State Licenses you
hold - Separate Attachment
- Voided Check (Check # over 100) or
Signed Bank Letter for Direct Deposits - Separate Attachment
- Errors & Ommissions
Certificate (E&O) - Separate Attachment
- This insurance
helps to protect against claims arising from the sale and servicing of insurance products. E&O is not required to contract with most of our carriers but is highly
- Equis Financial & UniTrust
Financial Group have a special group pricing arranged with 360 Coverage Pros. For less than $400 a year, you can be completely covered. For more information, visit:
- Without this coverage, you will be
limited on the coverage options you can offer your clients. You will not have access to 50% of the products we offer.
- AML Certificate - Separate
- Equis Financial & UniTrust
Financial Group REQUIRE Anti Money Laundering training. We must have the RegEd AML only, no other AML will be accepted even if obtained recently. This is a free course for you, to get this deal you
MUST use this link. https://secure.reged.com/Login/vu/VirtualUniversity/EQUIS
- Select Opt out of CE credits option, this AML Course cannot be applied towards CE credits. Upon completing the course take a screenshot
and save it
- Complete Your Carrier Contracting
> Click HERE (MOBILE USERS) OR START THE PROCESS RIGHT BELOW TO SETUP YOUR CONTRACTING PROFILE FOR THE CARRIERS, answer the background questions, and upload your
Review this information with your manager
- Join The UniTrust Crew App by
- Print the weekly conference call schedule found in the new agent
checklist at the top of the page
- Register for the next
National Convention HERE
- Register for the nearest Equis Training Camp HERE
- To view your
Commission Schedule and Promotion Guidelines: Click HERE
- Set Income Goals
- Set Schedule - Print
the Activity Tracker HERE and hole punch and bind 12 copies for your first 12 weeks
a.) CREATE A
SHORTCUT TO THE https://www.unitrustleads.com/agent-dashboard/quoting-tools/ ON YOUR PHONE'S HOME SCREEN FOR QUICK ACCESS.
Not sure how to setup a Shortcut >> google "create shortcut on my phone" or visit your local cell phone retail store and ask for help.
Once you receive your "GOOD-TO-GO" Email from Equis Contracting, send an email to Jason Pallas at JPallas@unitrustagency.com for access to the leads
system. GOOD-TO-GO means just that. You don't have to wait for carrier appointments to come thru to start submitting business. Write "pending agent" as the agent number for all apps
- CLICK HERE for the Income Calculator to determine how many
leads you should purchase each week
- CLICK HERE to print the UniTrust FG Lead Matrix and description of leads
- CLICK HERE to print a Standing Lead Order Form (A Leads
Require SLO Form)
- Counsel with your manager on your first 4 lead purchases and strategy
For Any Questions about the UniTrust Lead Program contact:
(904) 297-2020 x102
Live Dials with Pete Beckman (click here)
Sample of letter mailed out to homeowner (click here)
Sample recording from when a homeowner calls in (click here)
Bill Martin Training for dialing leads and booking appointments
Attend Bill Martin Live Dials training session – Every Friday 3pm EST
The link for the live training is sent from Equis via email and text message.
View archived Bill Martin webinars HERE
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE IN-HOME TRAINING PAGE